HUNGRY HEART x LEGACY RECORDINGS – BLINDED BY THE LIGHT SOUNDTRACK LAUNCH
- Thousand Island
Who fancies a cheeky little Hungry Heart night out, on us??
We’re excited to tell you that Hungry Heart has partnered with Sony Legacy Recordings to hold a party to celebrate the Springsteen tunes featured in the soon-to-released film, Blinded by the Light.
This FREE exclusive one-off event in London will take place on Thursday 8 August, and will be attended by just 150 Springsteen fans. Along with hearing all the Blinded by the Light tracks (some of which are as-yet un-released), we'll also have our awesome DJ playing all your favourite Springsteen tracks for four epic hours.
So how do you join in?
1. We need you to register your interest in attending via the signup form above. Each person who hopes to attend will need to register their name and email as each ticket will be valid for one person only. You will have the option to bring a plus one if you are selected. Tickets are free!
2. We will then select 150 people at random to join the night, giving lucky ticket holders 48 hours notice. PLEASE NOTE, you will need to be able to attend the night on Thursday 8 August at Thousand Island, Highbury & Islington, from 7pm – 11pm.
*Please only register if this is logistically possible for you and that you can reach London on this date. If your name is selected and you cannot attend, then please let us know so another Springsteen fan doesn’t miss out.
3. Tickets are non-transferable.
4. If some people can not attend, we will contact another batch of people on the waiting list, so it’s important to let us know if you can make it!
This is set to be an incredible one-off party that we can’t wait to be a part of!
By signing up you agree to hear from Hungry Heart by email.
For more information on Hungry Heart head to www.hungryheartevents.com
Thousand Island, 20-22, Highbury Corner, London, N5 1RA
Highbury & Islington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Last guaranteed entry at 8pm.
14. Each ticket entitles the purchaser admission to the event only. No food is included in the ticket price.
15. By signing up you agree to be contacted on email by Hungry Heart.