London Easter Pub Crawl
- Barhopping Uk | Meeting Point: The Comedy Pub
Let's celebrate Easter Bank Holiday with the #1 London Barhopping Pub Crawl visiting 4 awesome Bars/Club. Ending the night at Tiger Tiger, one of the biggest clubs in Central London.
The unforgettable night starts at The Comedy Pub , a lively bar in the heart of Central London. Where our awesome tour guides will be inside of the bar in front of the DJ booth waiting to party with you. Once you've gotten your wristband you can enjoy your welcome shot, Exclusive Drink Discounts and the opportunity to meet people from all over the world
When it's time to move to the next venue, our staff will lead you right to the next 2 bars, skipping the queue at Piccadilly Institute and Bar Rumba. We stay 45 min in each bar where you will enjoy a welcome shot, cheap drinks, dance-offs or limbo competitions. The party continues at Tiger Tiger, one of the wildest Clubs in London until 3:00 am.
(Check out Trailer - down the description)
• Free Entry to 4 venues in Central London (Save up those entrance fees)
• Welcome Shot @ each bars 😉
• Amazing Drink Discounts (Beers and Vodka mixers from £3.50) 🍻 🍸
• Queue Jump in all venues.
• Awesome Party Hosts
• Professional photographer to capture the best moments
Check our Parties 👉 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7YoZKfz9now
You've got a four-day weekend so might as well use it wisely and join the Pub Crawl this Friday and Saturday!
Buy Ticket: https://www.barhoppingpubcrawl.com/easter-party
MEETING POINT:📍The Comedy Pub e from 8:30 PM - 9:30 PM.
*Please find us inside of the bar.
• Its suitable for younger 18- 35yr crowd (though all are welcome)
• Must bring your physical ID for entry to the Bars and Club
Early Bird Ticket
Hurry, before we are SOLD OUT!
|20:30 - 03:00||£10.00|
|Easter Standart Ticket||20:30 - 03:00||£14.00|
Barhopping Uk | Meeting Point: The Comedy Pub, 7 Oxendon St, West End, London SW1Y 4EE, 7 Oxendon St, London, SW1Y 4EE
Leicester Square (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.