BUCK' N BULL SOUTHERN FRIDAYS feat Jade Helliwell
LIVE COUNTRY MUSIC feat JADE HELLIWELL, LINE DANCING, BULL RIDING & COUNTRY DJ SET!!
Our flagship event, where it all started. Join us for a night packed full of incredible live country music, bull riding, line dancing, country DJ set and most of all the UK's hottest country party!!
Our line dancing taster will get your feet warmed up for the dance floor later on in the evening when our DJ spins all the hottest tracks from Music City. There will be a FREE rodeo bull so you can test your skills and compete against friends and as always the first 60 people through the door receive a free shot.
The incredible Jade Helliwell will be performing a full band set, Jade seeks authenticity in all aspects of life. She writes her truth through her music and makes a friend out of every fan as the relatable ‘gin loving girl next door’. A proud Yorkshire woman, she has mastered a British take on the Nashville sound, taking influences from artists such as Carly Pearce, Tenille Arts and Maren Morris.
Like most artists, Jade’s 2020 schedule was greatly impacted by COVID-19. She took her show to the world of live streaming, quickly growing a loyal listenership who tuned in to her online shows for 63 weeks. September 2021 saw the release of her single Smoke which reached number 1 in the iTunes UK Country Chart (making that her fourth iTunes number one), a music video collaboration with new start-up Viktrs and an endorsement with Vintage Guitars.
In November Jade was voted the BCMA Female Vocalist of the Year for the third time, having impressed a panel of independent judges drawn from all sectors of the music industry. Jade brought 2021 to a close with the ‘Girl Country UK Tour’, a triumphant co-headline with Kezia Gill, selling out shows in Wakefield, Manchester and Nottingham. She kicked off 2022 with a tour of Denmark, going on to host Country On The Clyde, before playing an electric headline slot at Buckle & Boots Festival earlier this summer. She has just finished a UK tour with Tenille Arts, and has a full summer of festivals booked, including appearances at Smoke & Fire Fest, The Long Road, Millport Festival and Nashville Nights in Denmark.
After a successful Kickstarter campaign where fans helped Jade raise over £11,000, she has been able to record a new record, out in the autumn, which will credit songwriters such as Jon Stone, Chris Gelbuda, Wade Kirby, Laura Oakes and Jess Thristan. With over a million streams on Spotify, a headline UK tour in October and a new EP on the way, as well as recently signing her first publishing deal to First Original Music, it looks like 2022 is going to be a busy year for Jade Helliwell.
Electrowerkz, 7 Torrens Street, London, EC1V 1NQ
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
5. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
6. The promoter reserves the right to end the event early for any reason without the offer of compensation.
7. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.