BASHMENT MANIA - The Biggest Bashment Halloween Party
- No reviews.
- The Hatch Club
Bashment Nation presents Bashment Mania
Get ready to ‘Fling Yuh Shoulder’ and discover a BASHMENT experience like non-other as we prepare the WILDEST Bashment Halloween Party in the heart of London 🍹🌴
Music Policy: Dancehall, Reggae, Soca, Bashment, Hip-Hop & Afrobeats.
Attractions Include: Celebrating all things Bashment, Join us for a complete island MADNESS with 400+ Ravers, Rum Punch, your fav DJs & the best Dancehall, Reggae & Soca riddims 🌴🍹
-Authentic Food from the Islands (sold separately)
+ much, much more
Birthdays/Graduate/Hen or Stag Celebrants are entitled to (subject to change*):
Stunning Birthday Celebration
A Booth w/ Decoration
This fee is £100 excluding entry fee.
For more enquiries e-mail email@example.com or call 07799084645
18+ ID REQUIRED! Visible ID Only! No ScreenShots or Photos.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR TICKET PURCHASES
Doors close at 1:30AM sharp. No Excuses or Exceptions. Please leave with the intention of arriving on time. Queuing times will be extremely long. Please factor this into your travelling time.
No refunds under any circumstances outside of event cancellation.
Date and location subject to change, we will not refund tickets if you do not want to attend the new location.
If 10 days before the event, please note if you have any symptoms we will be unable to take your booking however if you have already purchased a ticket / or have a reservation, we will be able to rebook you for a future date
On arrival at the venue, please bring your e-mail confirmation and ID (Passport, driving license, or any GOV-approved ID)
Attractions subject to immediate change.
|Ladies Before 7.30||23:00 - 19:30||£5.00|
|Ladies Only Ticket||23:00 - 04:00||£10.00|
|Gents Only Ticket||23:00 - 04:00||£12.50|
The Hatch Club, 23, Lewisham Way, London, SE14 6PP
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.