This 4 hour group workshop is for women who want to enhance their sexual confidence by learning to give a creative sensual massage for men. Your trainer is KK’s own nationally acclaimed Sex Mentor & Master Sensual Therapist, Colin Richards
This workshop gives insight into the male sexual psyche alongside practical skills to give him a uniquely erotic experience. This is a fascinating introduction to the secret side of the male arousal cycle. You will be taught how to give a therapeutic massage that is integrated with sensual techniques to include body to body massage, genital massage, nipple stimulation and edging to orgasm.
Once mastered you will have the confidence to take any man to heights of pleasure he will not have experienced before. This workshop is level 1 in a series of 3 workshops run by Colin for women. This workshop includes partial or full nudity of both ‘givers’ and ‘receivers’ And participants work in pairs and practice on a specially selected male receiver to each pair.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.