Kurious Workkshop: The Contemporary Goddess
- No reviews.
- Private Central London Venue
Female empowerment is a phenomenal force, but it undermines itself whenever it tries to play into an over-masculine energy; when success is only defined through a materialistic lens, when we are only powerful if we are competitive ‘bulldogs’ in the boardroom, when we shut down our feelings and sex becomes devoid of emotions because we think letting our emotions in will make us girly and weak.
We are the generation where this stops.
The Contemporary Goddess has emerged; we are leaders in business, we are innovators, we take personal responsibility over our lives, we are successful, we are ambitious and we care.
We tune into our emotional intelligence, we kick ass in the boardroom and a we are empowered by our sexuality.
We understand that true female sexual empowerment starts with understanding how our bodies work, and that understanding can only be achieved with pleasure-infused sex education.
In this incredible workshop, we discover how to empower our lives with our sexuality, filling in all the missing pieces of information around the female arousal system and igniting the Contemporary Goddess within us all. We will learn how to cultivate sex as our own self-care practice and truly empower every part of our lives with delicious, feminine sexual energy.
We will cover:
How male and female arousal patterns differ
The different types of orgasm (including the wet one)
Understanding sexual needs and emotional needs
The ultimate way to please your partner and yourself
How sex can become your own self-care practice
Ticket price includes a glass of fizz on arrival, and a light lunch.
Caroline D’Arcy is a bad-ass sex educator, public speaker and founder of Inti-Mate, the home of pleasure-infused sex education for women. After a decade in the corporate world, she had built a successful life on paper, but inside she felt disconnected and alone. Drive, ambition and a destructive relationship or two had left her with walls so high she didn’t know how to let anyone in.
Caroline established Inti-Mate when she realised that there was no safe, go-to space that she herself would use to access high-quality sex education. She is on a mission to ensure everybody can access the empowering, pleasure-infused sex education we all wish we’d had.
Find out more at www.inti-mate.co
What is Kurious Kittens?
Kurious Kittens is Killing Kittens little sibling. Where they have joined forces with educators and free-thinkers to educate open-minded people about the world of sex, hedonism and exploration. Topics vary from female biology and orgasms to bondage, mindfulness, meditation and massage. Specialists relative to each subject start the evening with a combination of talks, presentations and exercises which generally lead to further exploration through open discussion.
Our different Kurious events include:
Kurious Talkk - open to both women and men dedicated to teaching you all something new
Bookklub - a night where woman can connect with other like-minded women
Mantalkk - a mens only night for men to discuss real man stuff
Workkshops - our hands-on, interactive events to teach new skills and practices.
Kurious Nights - our social nights at venues around London designed for you to meet new people and have a fabulous Kurious night
Read some Kurious reviews
|12:00 - 16:00||£45.00|
Private Central London Venue, London
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.