Bedales flagship location is a tribute to their namesake Bedale Street in the heart of London’s famous Borough Market. This unique space was originally a potato storehouse, now transformed into a wine shop, bar and bistro, boasting a new wine cellar, open kitchen and market terrace - offering an incredible…
Wine & Cheese Pairing Workshop: MONS CHEESEMONGERS TAKEOVER
- No reviews.
- Bedales of Borough Market
Wine & Cheese is at the heart of what Bedales does best. But, why are they such a perfect pair? Join us for a totally tasty journey led by Bedales' wine specialist Dan Belmont who hails from one of New York City's most famed cheese companies. For this special one-night-only edition, we've teamed up with our friends at MONS CHEESEMONGERS! They'll not only hand-select the evenings cheeses from their world-renowned line-up, but Emma Young of Team Mons will be co-hosting with Dan!
Dan has been featured by: The Independent; The Dr. Oz Show; Playboy; ABC World News Now; The New York Times; CBS (Toni On! New York); Time Out NY; Vinepair; Imbibe Magazine; Culture Magazine; Business Insider UK; Hoxton Radio and more! FOLLOW DAN on INSTAGRAM! @dbcheesynyc
Mons Cheesemongers are the English arm of Mons Fromager Affineur in France, a family run Maturer, Wholesaler and Retailer specialising in French and Swiss Cheeses. Mons supply cheeseshops, foodhalls, bars and restaurants around London and throughout the UK as well as retailing themselves in Borough Market and their new (I mean 1.5yrs old if that is still new) shop in East Dulwich.
ABOUT EMMA YOUNG:
Emma Young is a cheese specialist who has been working in the industry for 10 years. She has been a cheesemonger, cheese buyer, cheesemaker and now Wholesale Manager for Mons in the UK. Emma regularly judges at World Cheese competitions and writes for two American cheese magazines – Cheese Connoisseur and Culture Cheese. Follow her on Instagram! @thecheeseexplorer
Wine & Cheese Workshop: Mons Cheesemongers TAKEOVER
Location: Bedales of Borough Market (SE1 9AL)
|19:00 - 20:30||£35.00|
5 Bedale Street SE1 9AL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.