THROWIN' IT DOWN
- Enterprise Kitchen
Want a Masterchef type experience without the serious faces and stern judges? Then come on down to The Enterprise Kitchen for a social cookoff experience to remember. Hosted by PR CONNEXIONS in collaboration with Chef D from Chefdiaries.
You'll be competing with other cooks to create tasty, inspired dishes. Vegetarian or Vegan? Don’t worry we've got you covered too.
While sippin’ on prosecco/punch (or a soft beverage for the non-drinkers) and vibing to music, you have between 1.5-2hrs to THROW IT DOWN in the kitchen, show us your skills and present your work of art.
INGREDIENTS FOR "THROWIN' IT DOWN"
- 1 kitchen
- 0 experience needed
- Up to 6 teams of two
- 1 competitive spirit
- 1 fun factor
- 1 BIG appetite
That’s all you need for this sumptuous experience. At the end a team will be crowned based on:
- Best teamwork
- Best presentation
- Tastiest dish
WHO CAN COME?
- on your own (don't worry, we'll pair you up with someone)
- with friends
- with BAE: wife, hubby, a date etc
- family member e.g. sibling, cousin, niece/nephew etc
- colleague etc.
Basically anyone as long as they're down to have fun and bring good vibes.
SO WHAT'S COOKING?
Here's what you'll be cooking:
Date: TBC 2020
STANDARD MENU: tbc
vegan menu: tbcBoth include drink options of rum punch and/or juice for those that don't drink alcohol.
- welcome drink
- ice breakers hosted by the organisers PR CONNEXIONS for teams to get familiar
- all the ingredients needed for a two course meal
- all the equipment needed
- learning to cook a two-course meal (taught by Chefdiaries step-by-step)
- trophies for the winning team.
We have a limited number of places so book your tickets early to avoid disappointment.
Doors open at 5.30pm but we MUST start by 6pm as we only have the kitchen facility for a limited time.
See you there!
Enterprise Kitchen, Caius House, 2 Holman Road, London, SW11 3RL
Clapham Junction (Rail)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.