THE WRITE START - Scriptwriting Success
- No reviews.
- 504 Arch
In this innovative 4-week evening intensive (every Thursday in May) Maddy Anholt (BBC, ITV, Warner Bros) will lead you in creating that script you’ve been putting off, teaching you her tried and tested formula to getting any creative project fully sponsored, how to get a TV and Radio commission and teach you how to utilise the creative skills you already have to make it and make money as a freelancer.
THE WRITE START fuses business skills, scriptwriting techniques, free-writing and mindfulness to get your script commissioned, get your show fully sponsored and get branded content bringing in the thousands.
Previous courses have sold out and reviews include:
“I learnt so much and Maddy is incredibly supportive. I really felt like I have learnt skills that I can take with me throughout my career. I would really recommend...”
by Phoebe, July 2019
“Excellent course, extremely helpful and great value for money. This industry is so guarded and tough to break into, but finishing this course and knowing that I can stay in touch with Maddy and the other participants, has been extremely motivating. Feeling confident that I will be sharing my success stories soon!”
by Argie, July 2019
"This course is awesome. Can't recommend it enough, Maddy is such a brilliant and generous teacher."
by Evie, July 2019
This unique course fuses Maddy’s 10 years of experience, BBC TV and Radio commissions as a writer and performer, 5 sell-out Edinburgh shows and a production company fully sponsored (over £70k received) and techniques in calming our inner chimp, mindfulness and self-empowerment.
Maddy has written, been commissioned and performed on BBC Radio 4, BBC Radio 2, by Warner Bros, Channel 4, BBC Three, BBC One, The Guardian, The Metro, The Telegraph and has amassed over 7 million views. Maddy is also one of the speaker's for The Guardian, International Women's Day 2020.
SKYPE SESSIONS: We have a limited number of Skype sessions available for £150. You must have a good internet connection and be available 7-9pm for each session.
|Full price||19:00 - 21:00||£250.00|
Attendance via Skype (reserve your space)
Limited number of spaces available via Skype
|19:00 - 21:00||£150.00|
RESERVE YOUR SPACE
Full payment of course (£200) required by course start date
|19:00 - 21:00||Free admission|
|19:00 - 21:00||£150.00|
504 Arch, Ridgeway Road, Brixton, London, SW9
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.