The Quarantine Wine Tasting
- No reviews.
- Your home
THE QUARANTINE WINE TASTING - Only £60 per household
Online wine tasting: a good use of your isolation to learn about wine!
1. Book your ticket for one of the dates by clicking on the Add to Cart button to the right.
2. You have just bought 6 sample bottles of wine. Please send the address to which I should send them.
3. Now for the fun bit: when you receive the wine, sign up to attend the tasting through Zoom.
- 6 delightful wines of different styles
- Wine education from a WSET qualified educator
- All online; no need to leave home!
What happens on the day?
Step 1: Download Zoom - free, quick and easy
Step 2: 20 minutes before the class log in to the meeting using the link I will have sent you.
Step 3: Enjoy 6 wines at home and learn about them at the same time
• Minimum age: 18
Availability - Newly added sessions!
The experience takes place, on these dates and times:
Friday 15th January 6.30 to 8.00pm
Friday 22nd January 6.30 to 8.00pm
Friday 29th January 6.30 to 8.00pm
Friday 5th February 6.30 to 8.00pm and 8.30 to 10.00pm
Friday 12th February 6.30 to 8.00pm and 8.30 to 10.00pm
Friday 19th February 6.30 to 8.00pm and 8.30 to 10.00pm
Friday 26th February 6.30 to 8.00pm and 8.30 to 10.00pm
Friday 5th March 6.30 to 8.00pm and 8.30 to 10.00pm
Friday 12th March 6.30 to 8.00pm and 8.30 to 10.00pm
Friday 19th March 6.30 to 8.00pm and 8.30 to 10.00pm
Friday 26th March 6.30 to 8.00pm and 8.30 to 10.00pm
Friday 2nd April 6.30 to 8.00pm and 8.30 to 10.00pm
Friday 9th April 6.30 to 8.00pm and 8.30 to 10.00pm
Friday 16th April 6.30 to 8.00pm and 8.30 to 10.00pm
Friday 23rd April 6.30 to 8.00pm and 8.30 to 10.00pm
Friday 30th April 6.30 to 8.00pm and 8.30 to 10.00pm
The Quarantine Wine Tasting 6.30
|18:30 - 20:00||£60.00|
The Quarantine Wine Tasting 8.30
|20:30 - 22:00||£60.00|
Your home, Any number, Any Street, Any town, Any postcode
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.