Pottery mug making in a craft beer bar
- No reviews.
- Bull and Finch
This is a special pottery class in the downstairs of the newly opened Bull and Finch. The workshop will be held by Camilla who has been practicing ceramics for ten years and teaching for four years. During the two hours you wil be guided through the making of a mug by using the slab building technique. Camilla will demonstrate the methods of how the make the body of the mug, we will then learn about different handles and who to attache them. There will be plenty of time to decorate and paint the mug too. All levels are welcome and you can be as creative as you like. Tools, materials and firings are included. You can pick up your creations three weeks after the workshop from the bar.
Mug Making at Bull and Finch
Pottery workshop at Bull and Finch on Gypsy Hll. 12 Oct
|14:00 - 16:00||£45.00|
Bull and Finch, 126, Gypsy Hill, London, SE19 1PL
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.