Using the freshest ingredients, this pasta workshop is an introduction to making delicious pasta that you can recreate at home time and time again. In this interactive class, you will taste samples as you learn traditional dough recipes, made using organic eggs from our sister business, Haye Farm, the rich yolks transform the colour of the pasta.
While you will get to try the pasta as you make it, please note the portion is not the equivalent of a meal. Join us for dinner in La Goccia restaurant after and watch our Chefs in action. You will be provided with an exclusive discount code by email before your arrival.
As spaces are limited, we recommend early bookings. Please note that these tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Tuesday's Pasta Masterclass
|18:00 - 19:30||£70.00|
|Sunday's Pasta Masterclass||12:00 - 13:30||£70.00|
|Monday's Pasta Masterclass||18:00 - 19:30||£70.00|
La Goccia, Petersham Nurseries, 1 Floral Court, London, WC2E 9FB
Covent Garden (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. Please note that these classes take place on our kitchen counter.
11. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
12. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
13. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.