Mother's Day Sipsmith Gin Tasting and Cake Pairing
- No reviews.
- Online Event
ONLY AVAILABLE IN LONDON (within the M25)
Gin has once been called 'Mother's ruin' can you believe that? Well...not anymore! We've moved on from that and gin is very much part of our lives now. This tasting will talk about the history of England's obsession with gin and what makes it the mother's number one tipple.
We have partnered up with Sipsmith and their brand ambassador Bill Shearer will guide you through the history of Sipsmith, their tasting notes, and how gin is perceived in 2021! And we have cakes too!
You will get the following:
- Gin welcome cocktail
- 4 x 50ml Sipmisth Gin samples to taste - Original, Sloe Gin, Orange and Cacao and Lemon Drizzle
- Fortnum & Mason Earl Grey loose leaf tea
- Selection of cakes to pair with your Gin. (Orange and Cacao shortbread, Cherry Bakewell tart, and Lemon drizzle cake)
Your package will be delivered the day before your event.
|Sipsmith Gin Tasting and Cake Pairing||19:00 - 20:30||£50.00|
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.