Money & Me | Tax-Efficient Investing
- No reviews.
This event is part of a series of inspiring workshops and events to support you in building better money habits, gain new perspectives and strengthen your financial and mental well-being.
The majority of us may appreciate that over the last few years the importance of having a good grasp of financial literacy and the anxiety associated with poor money management can have serious impact on our mental health.
Getting back to basics with the foundations of money management is a great way to realign your goals and build good habits at the start of the year.
Join us for an interactive and engaging workshop hosted by an experienced finance professional Lottie Leefe, founder of the Dura Society, as she shares her insights, tips and resources to help you take control of your finances and protect your wealth.
Session two | Tax-efficient investing
Open to all.
Get the money tips and insight you need to plan for a better financial future.
What you will receive after each session:
– Interactive and inspiring workshop led by an experienced financial professional
– Workbook and resources to take away
– Exercises to help you develop your financial confidence
– Financial checklist
|Members||10:00 - 11:30||Free admission|
|Non Members||10:00 - 11:30||£15.00|
Kindred, Bradmore House, Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith, W6 9BW
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.