Classes, Pop-Up, Fun Time Partying, Sport, Something A Little Different
Commercial/Pop, Hip Hop/RnB, House Music, Party Mash Up
Elephant & Castle
8 epic classes, 3 insane instructors, 1 electrifying sound system, take on a fitness class in the best club in the world, lasers, tunes and a dance floor to inspire.
World famous nightclub Ministry of Sound throws out all the stops with the launch of its first ever fitness pop-up showcasing residencies from some of the most sought after instructors and trainers on the scene! For 2 weeks only, the club will play host to 8 epic, full production fitness classes with pumping basslines to match.
This workout brings you the ultimate total body fat-melting workout, using celeb trainer Dan Chapman’s specially designed methods for fat loss and body sculpting paired with Ministry’s heart pounding playlist. This 45 minute high intensity extravaganza will have you jumping, crunching and screaming (with joy, obvs) your way to that summer body in no time! Round up the troops and grab your tickets quick before they go!
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
This 'PHAT' burning class was amazing - the music was great, the class itself was fantastic and the venue was absolutely perfect for what we were doing. Everything was very well organised and afterwards we got some great freebies! Can't wait until the Ministry does Fitness again!
visited Ministry of Sound on 25 May 2016
27 May 2016 by
DesignMyNight Contact info
Ground Floor PG03
23-28 Penn Street
To contact the DesignMyNight office: