Mallow & Marsh Galentine's Special: Make Your Own Marshmallow Love Jar!
- Collective Auction Rooms
Looking for the perfect gift this Galentine's/Valentine's Day? The search is officially over!
Whether it's for a lover, family, friends or just a treat for yourself, you'll be given all the materials you need to customise your very own glass love jar, as well as mountains of gourmet marshmallow for you to fill it up with from Mallow & Marsh!
What's more, you can sit back and enjoy a screening of the 90s classic, Clueless, to keep you entertained in the background whilst you decorate! Drinks & snacks will be provided courtesy of our fantastic food & drink sponsors (see below!), so come along, have a drink, decorate a jar, eat delicious snacks & support a great cause!
What you will receive:
• 1 glass jar
• Glass paints & tons of customising materials
• Unlimited choice of all 4 marshmallow flavours to fill up your jar
• A small card to dedicate your jar
• Complimentary drinks & snacks supplied by our sponsors
*100% of ticket revenue will be donated to supporting the charity, CoppaFeel! to raise breast cancer awareness.
Food & Drink Sponsors:
This ticket guarantees x1 entry to Mallow & Marsh's Galentine's Event
|19:30 - 21:30||£10.00|
Collective Auction Rooms, 5-7 Buck Street, London, NW1 8NJ
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.