Kurious Workshop: License to Thrill (Men Only)
- Private Central London Apartment
License to Thrill
Kurious Kittens presents License to Thrill
A series of six Sensual Massage Workshops run by Sex & Relationship Engineer Colin Richards of Intimacy Matters
If you have any questions prior to booking please do not hesitate to email email@example.com
A series of six unique sensual massage workshops for men who want to increase their confidence and abilities in giving pleasure to women. Foundation & Intermediate group workshop followed by the Private Advanced Workshop
This unique training will:
Teach a man to become an excellent lover
Increase male confidence
Tap into and release masculine primal energy
Empower him with specialist knowledge and skills to stimulate a woman
Location – Intimacy Matters Treatment Rooms – Battersea SW11
You practice on personally vetted female volunteers, working in pairs to one female volunteer. Past massage experience is not necessary but you do need to have a desire to give sensual touch. Maximum students is 6 with 3 female volunteers.
Foundation Workshop Dates &Times:
Saturday 13th April 10am - 1pm
Saturday 4th May 10am - 1pm
Saturday 27th June 10am - 1pm
Intermediate Workshop Dates & Times: (must have completed Foundation Workshop prior to taking part in Intermediate Workshop)
Saturday 13th April 2.15pm - 5.15pm
Saturday 4th May 2.15pm - 5.15pm
Saturday 27th June 2.15pm - 5.15pm
Foundation Workshop - 3 hours
This 3-hour group workshop is the starting point and can be taken on its own or as step one to move on to the 3-hour Intermediate group workshop.
Starting with a 30-minute discussion on female sexuality students work in pairs as Colin teaches a how to give a professional sensual massage to a woman.
The workshop is divided in two parts.
Part 1 - 60 minutes
Learning a full body sensual massage routine
Working in pairs and rotating from receiver to receiver you are taught, step by step, a sensual massage routine. From head to toe on covering both sides of the naked body this practice session teaches you both therapeutic and sensual strokes on which to build erotic sensual touch and erotic stimulation.
Part 2 - 75 minutes
Incorporating erotic arousal techniques
In this part the routine is repeated but this time you will include the following aspects
· How to encourage slow arousal by stimulating her mind
· Subtle arousing touch to bring on desire
· How to touch of the sensitive but non-erotic areas of the female body
· Breast and nipple massage
· Buttock and upper thigh massage
· External vaginal stimulation
· Positioning and edging her towards clitoral orgasm
The workshop finishes with 15 minutes feedback from the female volunteer on your style and technique.
Intermediate Workshop – 3 hours
To take part in this workshop you MUST have completed the License to Thrill Foundation workshop
The Intermediate License to Thrill Workshop takes your practical skills, in giving erotic arousal, to another level and provides a deeper insight into the female sexual process.
With further practice of giving the sensual massage you learned in the Foundation workshop, in the Intermediate workshop you will be taught additional erotic techniques to include in your lovemaking repertoire. These techniques will give her sensations she has probably not experienced before.
Starting with a 30-minute discussion on how women like to be brought to orgasm and what dynamic they like to feel from their man.
Part 1, 60 minutes
Mastering Erotic Stimulation
Colin gives detailed instruction on the following techniques. Students follow example on the volunteer receivers.
· Body to body massage
· Managing reciprocal arousal but maintaining focus on her
· External anal stimulation
· G spot massage
· A spot massage (anterior fornix)
· Encouraging female ejaculation
Part 2 – 90 minutes – with a 5 minute break
Bringing it All Together
This final practice massage session is given in as authentic way as possible. Students continue to work in pairs giving their ‘receiver a full body sensual massage combining all the techniques learned. Lights dimmed, soft music playing, warm oil the task in hand is to work together to take your lady on a journey of sensual intimacy and erotic pleasure.
We finish with feedback on their experience from the female receivers.
Once you have booked, you will be sent an email requesting to fill out a short questionnaire which will help us ensure you get what you want out of the workshop. Please note you will also be required to bring along photo ID and acknowledge and agree to terms of disclaimer which will be sent to you 2-3 days before the workshop. Along with the agenda and FAQS.
Guys Foundation 13th April
License to Thrill Workshop
|10:00 - 13:00||£120.00|
Guys Intermediate 13th April
License to Thrill Workshop
|14:15 - 17:15||£120.00|
Private Central London Apartment, London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.