Killing Kittens Workshop: Self-Defence Class
- No reviews.
Calling all Kittens, let's learn to Kick Ass!
During the class, your instructor Rav will teach you some of the most effective self defense and offensive combinations to help give you the confidence to tackle different situations. The class will be combined with high energy conditioning routines, pushing you physically and mentally as well as combining Qi Gong and breathing techniques releasing a whole host of feel good endorphins, setting you up perfectly for a well earned and well needed drink afterwards.
Your instructor on the evening will be Rav Gill, creator of Knockout Performance ( www.knockout-performance.com). Rav started studying martial arts over 20 years ago competing in numerous competitions. He is a black belt in Kickboxing and also holds a coach's licence with England Boxing. In addition to his considerable experience in the UK, Rav has also lived in China, studying different fighting and conditioning techniques under the tutelage of Shaolin Monks.
This class will be held at Mindset gym in Waterloo (mindsetfit.co.uk)
Mindset is the product of the coming together of a multiple highly experienced coaches, each from different disciplines but united under the Mindset ethos. Our carefully selected training team is geared up to deliver tailor made classes, with your transformation foremost in our mindset.
Ticket price includes:
1 hour class and a complimentary drink at bar!
What to wear:
What is Kurious Kittens?
Kurious Kittens is Killing Kittens little sibling. Sexy fun events to attend with your clothes ON. No below the waist bumping or nudity. Networking for new and existing KK members. Kurious Kittens is exactly what the name suggests. For those nights when you kind of want to just do it… But not really. Live burlesque shows and entertainment. Our PG branch of female sexual liberation.
Our different Kurious Kittens events include:
Kurious Talkk - open to both women and men dedicated to teaching you all something new
Bookklub - a night where woman can connect with other like-minded women
Mantalkk - a mens only night for men to discuss real man stuff
Workkshops - our hands-on, interactive events to teach new skills and practices
Kurious Nights - our social nights at venues around London designed for you to meet new people and have a fabulous Kurious night
Read some Kurious reviews here...
Girls 3rd Release
|18:45 - 21:30||£25.00|
Mindset, 1 Lower Marsh, Lambeth, London, SE1 7NT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.