Killing Kittens Workshop: Sankktuary in the City
- No reviews.
- Private Central London Venue
The Launch of Sankktuary in the City!
We are incredibly excited to announce the launch of Sankktuary in the City…based on the incredible success of our Sankktuary Retreat weekends we have designed a single day of workshops in central London for those not quite ready to take the plunge into a whole weekend…for those who just want to dip their toes into a series of workshops…for those who want to explore and experiment!
What is the Sankktuary?
The Sankktuary is a place for you to explore yourselves and each other, discover new paths to pleasure while relaxing and detoxifying your body, energise your spirits and stimulate your minds. Our weekend retreats and day series offer relaxation, yoga (clothes optional…), workshops, tantra, delicious meals and an opportunity to put the world to rights with other guests!
What happens at Sankktuary in the City?
Our experts will guide you through 3 incredible workshops giving you an amazing insight into the world of tantra and the couples workshops explored at Sankktuary weekends. We’ll provide a healthy delicious lunch in the middle giving you a chance to chat to fellow guests and our experts.
The Art of Kissing – in this playful, sensuous and mouth watering workshop for couples we will explore the many different types of sensual kisses as described in the ancient text of love, the Kama Sutra.
Sexual Positions – you will be guided to unlock your erotic creative imagination in this couples workshop and discover many wonderfully pleasurable and deeply satisfying amorous positions!
Yoni & Lingam Massage – take your partner on an intimate journey of self discover and orgasmic awakening in this couples workshop. Discover new erotic horizons and deeper intimacy in your couple relationship.
About Killing Kittens: Killing Kittens put on all sorts of different workshops and talks... Where they have joined forces with educators and free-thinkers to educate open-minded people about the world of sex, hedonism and exploration. Topics vary from female biology and orgasms to bondage, mindfulness, meditation and massage. Specialists relative to each subject start the evening with a combination of talks, presentations and exercises which generally lead to further exploration through open discussion.
Our different events include:
Talkks - open to both women and men dedicated to teaching you all something new
Bookklub - a night where woman can connect with other like-minded women
Mantalkk - a mens only night for men to discuss real man stuff
Workkshops - our hands-on, interactive events to teach new skills and practices.
Killing Kittens Social Parties - our social nights at venues around London designed for you to meet new people and have a fabulous Kurious night.
Read some reviews here...
Sankktuary in the City
|10:00 - 17:00||£650.00|
Sankktuary in the City
|10:00 - 17:00||£550.00|
Private Central London Venue, `, London
Covent Garden (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.