Killing Kittens Workshop: Fierce Females
- Private Central London Venue
The ultimate confidence workshop for women who want to feel FIERCE and FREE in and out of the bedroom.
Confidence THE SEXIEST thing for a woman to wear… even sexier than the red sole of your So Kates. Really.
There is however a nasty rumor that confidence is something you are born with, you either have it or you don’t.
Another is that you can only feel confident with the perfect body.
Or when you’ve mastered the perfect combination porn actor deep throat skills with the flexibility and stamina of an Olympic gymnast.
I mean great if you do, but most if you don’t - does that mean you can’t be sexy???
You don’t need these reasons to be confident.
CONFIDENCE is what make you sexy.
In this incredible workshop we’re going to lift the secret to core level confidence in the bedroom, play party, hotel room… office desk… whenever and wherever YOU WANT.
We’re going to delve into the three levels of confidence…
1. Surface level confidence; your sexual persona, how to feel FIERCE and FREE when you walk into the room
2. Competence; understanding how your body works and sex coach tips and techniques to hone your skills
3. Core level confidence; the FREEDOM of KNOWING and LOVING your authentic sexual self, letting go of the cultural beliefs around female sexuality and FEELING ENOUGH exactly how you are.
True confidence is a practice that comes from knowing and connecting to your most authentic sexual self, and knowing and loving who YOU are, your wants and desires, expressing them.
This is YOUR PRACTICE, and it starts at this workshop.
Ticket price includes a glass of fizz on arrival.
Read Caroline's blog for Killing Kittens here.
About Caroline D'Arcy
Caroline D’Arcy is a Sexual Empowerment Coach, passionate public speaker and founder of Inti-Mate, the home of pleasure-infused sex education for badass women.
After a decade in the corporate world, she had built a successful life (on paper), but inside she felt disconnected, and like the weird one and shame about how much she loved sex. Drive, ambition and a destructive relationship or two had left her with walls so high she didn’t know how to let anyone in.
Caroline established Inti-Mate to provide the kind of support she herself had needed to connected to herself, let down her barriers and feel empowered by her sex life.
She has been featured in Killing Kittens, Nourish Life, Sex+zine and more.
What is Killing Kittens?
Killing Kittens put on all sorts of different workshops and talks... Where they have joined forces with educators and free-thinkers to educate open-minded people about the world of sex, hedonism and exploration. Topics vary from female biology and orgasms to bondage, mindfulness, meditation and massage. Specialists relative to each subject start the evening with a combination of talks, presentations and exercises which generally lead to further exploration through open discussion.
Our different events include:
Talkks - open to both women and men dedicated to teaching you all something new
Bookklub - a night where woman can connect with other like-minded women
Mantalkk - a mens only night for men to discuss real man stuff
Workkshops - our hands-on, interactive events to teach new skills and practices.
Killing Kittens Social Parties - our social nights at venues around London designed for you to meet new people and have a fabulous Kurious night
Read some reviews here...
Killing Kittens Workshop: Fierce Females
|18:00 - 21:30||£45.00|
Private Central London Venue, London
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.