KILLING KITTENS WORKSHOP: COUPLES SENSUAL MASSAGE
- No reviews.
- Intimacy Matters Treatment Rooms
Killing Kittens Presents: Couples Sensual Massage and Enhanced Sex Play Workshop
Run by Sex & Relationship Engineer Colin Richards of Intimacy Matters
If you have any questions prior to booking please do not hesitate to email email@example.com
A unique sensual massage workshop for couples who want to enliven and expand their sexual relationship, and to enhance their confidence and abilities in giving sensual and erotic pleasure to one another.
This unique training will:
Extend the duration of your lovemaking by learning the art of giving a sensual massage to one another
Give you an understanding and enjoyment in how your pleasure in giving gives them pleasure also
Teach you to become skilled in fabulous foreplay and arousal techniques that can transform your sexual relationshi
Explore how sensual massage can be used to bring others in to your sex play without challenging your own relationship.
Location – Intimacy Matters Treatment Rooms – London Bridge
You practice on one another. Past massage experience is not necessary, but you do need to have a desire to give sensual touch.
Foundation Workshop - 4 hours
This 4-hour couples group workshop is the starting point and can be taken on its own or as step one to progress on to the 4-hour Intermediate couples group workshop.
Starting with a 30-minute discussion on the psychology and physiology of sexuality and the natural roles of the female and male, couples then work in pairs as Colin teaches you how to give a professional sensual massage to one another
The workshop is divided into two parts.
Part 1 - 75 minutes massage practice
Him giving to her
From head to toe and covering both sides of her naked body this practice session teaches the man both therapeutic and sensual strokes on which to build erotic sensual touch and erotic stimulation. This will include:-
· How to encourage slow arousal by stimulating her mind
· Subtle arousing touch to bring on desire
· How to touch the sensitive but non-erotic areas of the female body
· Breast and nipple massage
· Buttock and upper thigh massage
· External vaginal stimulation
· Positioning and edging her towards clitoral orgasm
Part 2 - 75 minutes massage practice
Her giving to him
Now it is the turn of the female partner to learn how to give her male partner a sensual experience that will take him to new heights of pleasure.
Learning how to give a full body sensual massage, this massage will also include:-
How to encourage slow arousal by stimulating his mind
Subtle arousing touch to bring on his arousal with your body
Managing his arousal to keep him on the edge
Buttock and upper thigh massage
Chest and nipple stimulation
Positioning and edging him to near orgasm
The workshop finishes with 10 minutes of feedback from the couples about the experience.
Once you have booked, you will be sent an email requesting to fill out a short questionnaire which will help us ensure you get what you want out of the workshop. Please note you will also be required to bring along a photo ID and acknowledge and agree to terms of disclaimer which will be sent to you 2-3 days before the workshop. Along with the agenda and FAQs.
Sensual Massage Workshop
|18:30 - 22:00||£260.00|
Intimacy Matters Treatment Rooms, London, London, SE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.