Killing Kittens Foundation Workshop: Massage My Man
- No reviews.
- Intimacy Matters Treatment Rooms
Killing Kittens presents
Massage My Man
Sensual Massage Workshop for women who like men
Run by Sex & Relationship Engineer Colin Richards of Intimacy Matters
If you have any questions prior to booking please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to read 4 women's reasons for going to see Colin Richards of Intimacy Matters and their wonderful experience.
A Unique sensual massage workshop for women who want to increase their confidence and abilities in giving sensual and erotic pleasure to men.
This unique training will:
• Extend the duration of your lovemaking by learning the art of giving a sensual massage
• Give you an alternative to the fully committed sexual encounter
• Understand and enjoy how your pleasure in giving gives him pleasure also
• Become skilled in fabulous foreplay and arousal techniques that put you in charge
• Tease the secret places within his mind and on his body that will send him wild
Location – Intimacy Matters Treatment Rooms – London Bridge
You practice on KK approved male volunteers, working in pairs to one male volunteer per couple. Past massage experience is not necessary, but you do need to have a desire to give sensual touch.
Foundation Workshop - 3.5 hours
This 3.5-hour group workshop is the starting point and can be taken on its own or as step one to move on to the 3.5-hour Intermediate group workshop.
Starting with a 30-minute discussion on male sexuality students then work in pairs as Colin teaches you how to give a professional sensual massage to a man.
The workshop is divided into two parts:
Learning a full body sensual massage routine
Working in pairs and rotating from receiver to receiver you are taught, step-by-step, a sensual massage routine. From head to toe covering both sides of the naked body, this practice session teaches you both therapeutic and sensual strokes on which to build erotic sensual touch and erotic stimulation.
15 minute break
Incorporating erotic arousal techniques
In this second part, the routine is repeated but include the following erotic methods.
• Subtle arousing touch with your body to bring on his arousal
• Managing keeping him on the edge
• Chest and nipple stimulation
• Genital massage
• Positioning and edging him to near orgasm
Partial nudity (topless) is optional in this practice
The workshop finishes with 15 minutes of feedback from the male volunteers.
Once you have booked, you will be sent an email requesting to fill out a short questionnaire which will help us ensure you get what you want out of the workshop. Please note you will also be required to bring along photo ID and acknowledge and agree to the terms of disclaimer which will be sent to you 2-3 days before the workshop. Along with the agenda and FAQs.
Massage My Man
|18:30 - 22:00||£150.00|
Intimacy Matters Treatment Rooms, London
London Bridge (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.