Fermentation and Preserving
- No reviews.
Delve into the world of fermentation with practical skills you can build on. This class will introduce you to the art of fermentation and equip you with simple practical skills to ferment at home.
We will look at the processes and concepts behind fermenting delicious foods and drinks. During the class, we will open up the world of fermentation and you will learn how to get started with fermenting at home, and the best equipment to use.
The class will be a mixture of demonstrations and hands on learning with lots of tips, talking and tasting. At the end of the session you will bring home any ferments you made in class.
Welcome to your happy new world.
Here’s what to expect in your Fermentation and Preserving class:
- Complimentary glass of wine
Soft drinks throughout to keep you going
Approachable and welcoming host team
Easy to understand demonstration
A true understanding of fermentation techniques
Ferments to take home
Hands-on class with great tips and shortcuts
Recipes handed out in class and emailed to your inbox
All facilities, equipment and ingredients are included
- Confidence making your own ferments and improve your own techniques
Ability to prepare ferments with good quality, easily accessible ingredients
Gain knowledge about the health benefits of fermentation and preserving techniques.
Our classes typically include making or discussing the following:
Admits 1 person to 1 session
|18:15 - 20:15||£65.00|
Couple Class Ticket
Admits 2 people to 1 session
|18:15 - 20:15||£130.00|
Class Ticket including 5 jars
Admits 1 person to 1 session plus 5 jars
|18:15 - 20:15||£70.00|
Couple Class Ticket including 5 jars
Admits 2 people to 1 session plus 5 jars
|18:15 - 20:15||£135.00|
Prendergast, Elmira Street, London, SE13 7BN
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the organiser.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable time in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 16 years of age. Identification may be required.