Cooking With Garden Herbs
- Number Sixteen
Join Executive Chef Joe Fox this summer where he’ll show you how to make the most of your garden herbs. Elevate your culinary skills as he demonstrates how to make a tarragon oil and fresh salsa verde, the perfect accompaniment to grilled meats. You’ll then don your apron and make a tarragon mayonnaise from scratch before using an abundance of garden herbs to put together a fennel en papillote. Joe will also give you some handy tips on making herbs last longer, when is best to go for dried or fresh, and how you can use herbs to create unique desserts and cocktails at home. You’ll then sit down in The Orangery to enjoy a three course meal using some of the goodies you’ve created.
- Homemade focaccia with salsa verde
- Salted baked salmon with braised fennel
- Lavender panna cotta and rosemary shortbread
£120 per person includes
- Garden-inspired cocktail on arrival
- Refreshing cooler to sip on during the demo
- Cooking demonstration from Executive Chef Joe Fox and ingredients to make your own dishes
- Three course lunch with a glass of matching wine
- Goodie bag including recipes to take home
Please give us advance notice of dietary requirements
Garden Cooking Workshop - Garden Herbs
An alfresco cooking workshop focusing on garden herbs, followed by a three course lunch
|12:00 - 15:00||£120.00|
Number Sixteen, 16 Sumner Pl, London, SW7 3EG
South Kensington (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.