We’re delighted to announce our first cocktail masterclass hosted by our very own bar manager and cocktail maestro Ben Manchester.
This is a great opportunity to learn from the expert how to mix some of the most popular classic cocktails that everyone should know how to make at home. Learn the history, stories and the insider tips.
All supplies will be provided as well as the opportunity to mix the drinks and enjoy them during the class accompanied by delicious canapés. No previous experience is required.
Please note that spaces are very limited so make sure to book yours now.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
K Bar at The Kensington
Launched in February 2016, K Bar is inspired by the sophisticated atmosphere of a gentlemen's club. Deep grained oak panelling line the space which is softened by racing green and royal blue upholstery. Dimly lit lighting and accents of polished brass create a warm and inviting space. An impressive bar front with leather panelling and a rich green marble top accompanies a polished brass back bar display and bespoke wine fridges.