Candle making & Cocktails
- No reviews.
- Holmes Hotel
On arrival at the beautiful Holmes Hotel, you will be greeted with a cocktail and shown to your workstation. The workshop will kick off with an introduction to essential oils and their properties, then you will get to blend your bespoke scent and then pour your very own soy wax candle.
The session will last an hour, however please allow an extra 40 mins for your candle to set enough for you to carry home. The perfect amount of time to grab another drink at the bar, in fact the bar is open all evening!
Included in the price of the ticket is all the equipment needed to make your candle and a cocktail on arrival. Any additional drinks can be purchased from the bar.
There will be approximately 50 essential oils for you to pick from and we try to accommodate everyone's requests, however if you have something specific in mind please feel free to bring it along.
All abilities are welcome, whether you have made your own candle before or not, we will guide you through step by step.
Location; Holmes Hotel, 83 Chiltern street, London, W1U 6NF
Closest tube station Baker Street
Thursday 12th November 6pm - 8pm / Weds 9th December 6-8pm
Covid-19 additional notes;
1. We cannot accept bookings for groups greater than 6, however this doesn't mean that the class size is capped at 6 people.
2. Our venue is able to accommodate more than six people safely as we will be complying with social distancing measures. This means there will be at least 1 meter between each participant.
3. You will be asked to register your details for test and trace purposes, we will be using the NHS Test and Trace System to do this.
4. Prior to all workshops a full risk assessment will be carried out and published on the company website.
5. Teachers will be wearing masks and visors and we recommend that students also wear masks.
6. Hand sanitiser and hand washing will be available to all students and teachers, additional cleaning is put in place to reduce the risk of transmission.
7. Each student will be allocated a workspace with all the tools required, we have altered the format of the session to avoid people walking around the venue.
8. If you feel uncomfortable during the session at all, please say so and the teachers can review the session and make necessary adjustments to ensure the safety of all participants.
|Standard Ticket||18:00 - 20:00||£39.00|
Holmes Hotel, 83 Chiltern St, london, W1U 6NF
Baker Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.