Beefeater Gin Masterclass
- No reviews.
Our Saturday Masterclass for Tootopia weekend will be Beefeater Gin!!
This will be a hands on cocktail making experience with an amazing gin ambassador. When you think London dry Gin Beefeater is probably the first name that comes to mind. So what better way to spend Saturday afternoon than learning how to make two classic gin cocktails! Together with Beefeater we will show you how to make an amazing Tom collins and also a summer classic in a Bramble. All kicked off with a Blood Orange gin and tonic to get you in the mood.
This promises to be one great session and a great way to learn some more fun facts and trivia about gin. As well as make some killer cocktails that you can impress all your mates with at your next dinner/house party. Why not come join us for a Saturday afternoon of fun followed by Happy Hour!!
a fun afternoon session of cocktail making including a welcome drink. This ticket will entitle you to 3 drinks and an awesome cocktail making experience
|16:00 - 17:00||£10.00|
Ekcovision, 40, Mitcham Road, Tooting, SW17 9NA
Tooting Broadway (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.