Bath Bomb Making Workshop
- No reviews.
- Token Studio
If you are looking for a new bathing experience then get ready for a relaxing soak, with the aroma of traditional herbs and flowers with a fizzy zest, infused with oils to ease that stressful day.
This workshop will teach you to make and customise your own Bath Bomb from scratch delving into the creative process choosing every flower, herb, colour and essential oils to create your own fizzy fun!
This is perfect for kids parties and adult parties or anyone with a passing interest as you can customise the bombs into any shape or form, you can even bring your own mould to have a more personal touch.
We will also provide insider knowledge about bath bombs made in your locals stores and also advise you on any problem that might come up when making the bath bombs in the comfort of your own home!
What are bath bombs?
Bath bombs are a fusion of organic ingredients and essential oils that when coming into contact with your bath or water create an explosion of creative colours, oils and fragrances to help provide a relaxing and aromatic aura instilling a sense of fun into your bath.
What are the benefits of using Bath Bombs?
Infusing your water with a bath bomb is a great way to create a relaxing environment which helps with stress and soothe sore muscles. The traditional herbs and flowers used will help with anti-aging as well as detox your skin.
Are there different types of Bath Bombs?
Here at Token Studio, we are giving the creative reigns to you to help customise your very own bath bomb, you will choose everything to the colour, all the way to the herbs and flowers you wish to put in the bomb, so you can tailor make them to your skin and body needs.
17:00 - 18:30 session
Bath Bomb Making Workshop
|13:00 - 14:30||£25.00|
694 Fulham Road Fulham Road SW6 5SA
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.