WREATH MAKING + PASTA NIGHT
This festive season, join Pastaio and sustainable London florist, Unruly Flowers, for a floristry masterclass to make your very own majestic Christmas wreath.
Led by Katie, founder of Unruly Flowers, you'll be making a plastic-free wreath from scratch using seasonal materials and a reusable copper frame. We'll also have some neon pasta decorations for good measure! This workshop is open to all levels - Katie will be on hand to show you the ropes and help you if you need. During the hour and a half wreath workshop, you will create your own 12 inch Christmas wreath made up of mixed foliage and other natural decorations, all provided for you.
Enjoy a Christmas slushy on arrival as well as some antipasti and a pasta of your choice after you've completed your masterpiece.
Pastaio was created by British chef, Stevie Parle, who's on a mission to bring you pasta that's great value, nourishing and considerate to nature. Our devoted team of pastais make fresh pasta by hand every single morning and combine it with the best seasonal produce around. Using top quality ingredients, we are committed to giving people the best plate of pasta you've ever had. Check out our Britalian gnocchi with Brussels sprouts, chestnuts and pancetta, or our goodie, duck and turkey ragu and more!
Our wreath making workshop will take place upstairs in Pastaio at Westfield, London.
Wreath Making & Pizza Night
A festive night: create your very own sustainable, plastic-free wreath and enjoy Christmas pastas, antipasti and slushy.
|18:30 - 22:00||£60.00|
Pastaio, Lower Southern Terrace, Westfield, London, W12 7GF
Shepherd's Bush (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.