Furoshiki Christmas Wrapping Workshop at Nobu
- No reviews.
- Nobu Hotel London Portman Square
Head to Nobu Hotel London Portman Square to celebrate the festive season on Saturday 9th December at 1pm for a workshop with the legendary Tomoko Kakita who is an expert in the Art of Furoshiki.
You will be welcomed with a glass a bubbles before you learn how to wrap your Christmas gifts using the traditional Japanese method focussing on how to sustainably yet beautifully wrap your gifts. Nobu has partnered with Artist Gavin Mitchell who will be exhibiting at the hotel throughout December to create a bespoke one of a kind designs for the wraps in both a medium and large size for you to wrap two gifts. As well as the session with Tomoko you will also receive one of her brand new books on the Art of Furoshiki.
Tickets are £55 per person, included in this price is a one hour workshop where you will learn about Furoshiki with Tomoko Kakita, a glass of bubbles & two wraps designed by Artist Gavin Mitchell as well as a book on the Art of Furoshiki by Tomoko Kakita.
After your one hour session of gift wrapping, why not head to Nobu Lounge where you can enjoy our Festive Ikebana Afternoon Tea with a Nobu Twist for £136 for two people, where you can enjoy world-renowned sushi and alongside sweet treats, making it the perfect event for your Christmas celebrations or an early Christmas gift.
Celebrate the festive season and leave Nobu with a beautifully wrapped gift ready to give a loved one on Christmas day!
Please note you will need to bring 1-2 small to medium gifts along with you.
Enjoy a one-hour session with Tomoko Kakita and learn how to sustainably wrap you Christmas presents using a traditional Japanese method.
|13:00 - 14:00||£55.00|
Nobu Hotel London Portman Square, 22, Portman Square, London, W1H 7BJ
Marble Arch (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.