Christmas Carol Service
- No reviews.
- St Luke's Church
Join us for an evening of traditional carols at the stunning St Luke’s Church in the heart of Chelsea in aid of The Clink Charity and Hospitality Action.
With the main address given by the Reverend Jonathan Aitken, the service will also feature readings and poems by a host of key hospitality industry figures. The service will raise both awareness and funds for these two extraordinary charities.
We have two ticket options available:
Attend the Carol Service and after the service, guests join us afterwards for refreshments including Prosecco, mulled wine and hot and cold canapés prepared by The Clink Events team at The Chelsea Gardener, opposite the church.
Attend the Carol Service and join us in supporting The Clink and Hospitality Action.
Arrival at 6pm, carol service at 6.30pm. The carol service will be approximately an hour and a half with those joining us for refreshments will be served afterwards in The Chelsea Gardner, prepared by The Clink Events team.
St Luke's Church, Sydney Street, London, SW3 6NH
South Kensington (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.
13. Only those ticket holders registered for refreshments will be able to attend the after service event held at The Chelsea Gardner, Please retain your tickets at the event.