Andaz Salon: DRINK. SHOP. DO. Christmas Tree Decorations
- No reviews.
- 1901 Ballroom
ANDAZ LONDON & DRINK.SHOP.DO. COME TOGETHER FOR A ONE-OFF FESTIVE EVENT
CREATE DECORATIONS FOR ANDAZ LONDON HOTEL’S ICONIC CHRISTMAS TREE
Stay inspired this Christmas as Andaz London Liverpool StreetFive-star lifestyle hotel, Drink, Shop & Do back to life after it had to shut up shop during Covid. Together, both organisations will host a one-off, fun-filled festive event at the hotel in which individuals will create decorations that will be displayed on Andaz London Liverpool Street’s 2021 Christmas tree.
The exclusive event is the best way to get into the yuletide spirit. It will take place in the hotel’s 1901 Ballroom on Thursday 18th November from 5.00pm to 8.00pm and is priced at £20.00 per person. Attendees will – in the true Andaz motto Express Yourself - create decorations for the hotel’s tree, from origami baubles to papercraft stars and raffia pom poms, whilst enjoying a complimentary festive Campari cocktail – and of course being able to make some for their trees at home also.
The Andaz London Liverpool Street Christmas installation is a creative highlight of East London’s yuletide festivities, with this event giving individuals the opportunity to have their creations proudly displayed on one of Shoreditch’s most beautiful Christmas trees.
Drink, Shop & Do is known for running quirky craft classes where people come together and express themselves through art while having fun – and a drink! The brand will co-host the event and provide everything needed for individuals to create this unique collection of bespoke decorations.
Andaz London Liverpool Street is one of London’s original railway hotels, adjacent to Liverpool Street station. The Andaz Lounge is the beating heart of the hotel and takes visitors on a ‘train journey’ interpreted through the avant-garde local area. The entrance is inspired by the ornate aesthetic of traditional Victorian stations and reminiscent of a Saloon carriage, with dramatic curtains adorning the walls, a reception and concierge desk detailed with rivets and metal banding to resemble vintage travel trunks.
The Andaz Lounge also features art that reflects the creativity of the neighbourhood, including work by artist group Le Gun from the Royal College of Art, which provide an ‘Instagram moment’ for hotel guests and locals.
Andaz London & DRINK.SHOP.DO.
|17:00 - 20:00||£20.00|
1901 Ballroom, Andaz London, 40 Liverpool Street, London, England, EC2M 7QN
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.