The Dark Circus Party - Halloween Special
- The Grand Hall St Pancras
Prepare to be thrilled, enthralled and enraptured as the Dark Circus Party returns for a special Halloween fright night on Saturday 28th October 2017. Step inside the abandoned circus and become immersed in the shadows of the bazaar as you follow the freaks and geeks in their ghoulish performances. Stare starry-eyed at the enchanting aerialists as they spin from the ceiling, performing marvellous feats of death-defying daring.
On entering the haunted big top, guests will be submerged in a dark and thrilling world where they become part of the entertainment, literally letting them run away with the circus for a night. The party’s entertainment follows a traditional circus bill, but with a twisted and ghostly spin; caged curiosities breathing fire and swallowing swords, ethereal silks performances, treacherous trapeze acts and bizarre sideshow oddities.
As with all Bourne & Hollingsworth events, the cocktails take centre stage with delectable creations such as the Ringmaster’s Poison (rum shaken with pineapple and pomegranate, finished with a hint of Maraschino liqueur) and the Circus Royale (vodka shaken with elderflower and lemon, topped with fizz). The dress code is for the evening strict as all guests must become part of the Dark Circus troupe: think Sideshow Freaks, Queens of the Flying Trapeze, Tragic Clowns, Snake Charmers, Lion Tamers, Ring Masters and Strong Men. Anyone wearing jeans, trainers or t-shirts will be refused entry and fed to the lions. The Dark Circus makeup wagon is available to those needing an extra macabre makeover.
So pick a persona, embrace your inner voyeur and enter the carnival of curiosities for a night of abandoned dancing, breath taking performances and a magical Halloween spectacle.
|General Admission||21:00 - 03:00||£40.00|
Judd St WC1H 9JE
King's Cross St. Pancras (Tube)
Judd St WC1H 9JE
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.