Luscious Cabaret - December
- No reviews.
- The Velvet Room
This month we have moved from our regular haunt to the misty streets of Kings Cross. Meet Gigi Vin Rouge at the entrance of The velvet room below Central Station pub. Receive a squirt from our hand sanitising station before descending the stairs. A member of team Luscious will be there to guide you to your table. We now have just 9 tables which are set for up 4 people. It's not all about procedure we do have some fun up our sleeves. Choose your freshly sanitised noise making toy to "jingle" on our acts. There's tambourines to drumsticks. There was a xylophone but Little Lady Luscious has reserved that for herself.
If you'd like to enjoy a tipple during the show to comply with government regulations you will need to order food. Lucky for you Central Station have food menu with prices starting from just £5! All meals are accompanied by a complimentary scoop of ice cream.
Table of 4
This is for a table to yourself or for you and your bubble. 4 seats at £20 per seat
|19:30 - 22:00||£80.00|
Table of 2
This is for a table to yourself or for you and your bubble. 2 seats at £20 per seat
|19:30 - 22:00||£40.00|
Table of 3
This is for a table to yourself or for you and your bubble. 3 seats at £20 per seat
|19:30 - 22:00||£60.00|
The Velvet Room, Central Station, 37 Wharfdale Road, Kings Cross, N1 9SD
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.