GIN HOUSE BURLESQUE - September Revue
- No reviews.
- The King's Head Member's Club
Gin House Burlesque is back...even bigger and better!
Following four years of sold out roaring gin-house parties, London's premium vintage showgirls welcome you back to east London's best kept secret speak easy. Join us for a night of gin soaked debauchery at The King's Head Members Club for an entire evening of Burlesque, Circus, Music and Vaudeville delights!
Show time 7.00pm
MISS BETSY ROSE - London's vintage burlesque queen
JOLIE PAPILLON - The Italian showgirl extraordinaire
MISSY FATALE - Fire-eating and snake-charming vixen
Plus many more special guest performances yet to be announced.
Followed by drinking and dancing until 5am!
This event is only for people aged 18 and over. Tickets are non-refundable.
Admission + Early Show
Entry into the King;s Head Member's Club and admission to the 7pm show. Doors from 5.30pm
|18:00 - 21:00||£40.00|
The King's Head Member's Club, 257, Kingsland Road, London, E2 8AS
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.