Concealed beneath a derelict public house, The King’s Head private members’ club is East London’s best kept secret. Founded in 2013 and located in the heart of Shoreditch, this exquisite venue offers multiple large rooms that boast character. Enclosed over four floors, The Kings Head showcases…
GIN HOUSE BURLESQUE - NEW YEAR'S EVE HOUSE PARTY
- No reviews.
- The King's Head Members Club
WELCOME BACK TO THE 20'S! A NEW YEAR'S EVE GIN-HOUSE PARTY...
Following seven years of sold out roaring gin-house revue's, London's premium vintage showgirls welcome you to ring in 2023 at east London's best kept secret speak easy.
For the first time since 2020, Gin House Burlesque will be throwing a new year's eve house party, packed full of all your favourite elements from the Gin House Burlesque Revue. Featuring pop-up Burlesque performances, singers, circus acts, D.J's and of course, Gin!!
Pop up performances commence at 9.00pm, happening each 30 minutes until 3.00am
Drinking, dancing and debauchery until 4.30am!
This event is only for people aged 18 and over. Tickets are non-refundable.
Admission into the Gin House New Year's Eve Party
|20:00 - 05:00||£90.00|
VIP Table - Up to 10 guests
Admission into the Gin House New Year's Eve Party for up to 10 guests with reserved table in the bar and the option to order bottle service.
|20:00 - 05:00||£950.00|
VIP Table - Up to 4 guests
Admission into the Gin House New Year's Eve Party for up to 4 guests with reserved table in the bar and the option to order bottle service.
|20:00 - 05:00||£400.00|
VIP Table - Up to 5 guests
Admission into the Gin House New Year's Eve Party for up to 5 guests with reserved table in the bar and the option to order bottle service.
|20:00 - 05:00||£500.00|
The King's Head Member's Club, 257, Kingsland Road, London, E2 8AS
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.