- No reviews.
***DUSK Cabaret 2.0***
Bring your friends, bring your lovers... this is a show sure to make you hot under the collar.
Advance tickets available now!
Disgustingly dark and delicious, we welcome you to an explosive show of powerful and captivating women. We celebrate the beauty of the female form, diversity and people who have something to say! A cabaret full of singing, dancing, burlesque and speciality acts. Heavily influenced by cult films such as Sin City and Dusk Till Dawn and using music from The Rolling Stones, Lana Del Ray and Billie Eilish, this cabaret fuses pop culture with burlesque, speciality acts and powerful messages. Back due to popular demand- this event is not one to be missed!
Metropolis, 234, Cambridge Heath Road, London, E2 9NN
Bethnal Green (Tube)
Getting thereGett £15 off for first riders with code DMNGETT
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.