CAMDEN CABARET , DRAG & BURLESQUE SHOW
- The Oxford Tavern
THE OXFORD TAVERN
256 Kentish Town Rd, Kentish Town, London NW5 2AA
2 mins walk left from Kentish Town tube
BIG OPENING NIGHT
The world`s oldest Jewish comedian 84 years old Award winning very funny
is the comic creation of Steve Jameson
, himself a top comedy performer.Show-biz legend Sol Bernstein is back !!Sol Bernstein has performed 2 solo show's. "ALMOST ALIVE" at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2003 winning a "Spirit of the Fringe award", and "ALMOST ALIVE 11"2004 One part Alf Garnett, two parts Mel Brooks, and three parts like nothing you've ever heard" The Guardian" An instantly winning creation" Evening Standard "No age barrier to comic genius" Edinburgh Evening News
Award Winning International Performer,
"She’s like the human embodiment of a Vargas girl…peeled off the page and sprung to life in front of your eyes.”Award Winning International Performer, Lulu Vesper, captures an all singing, all dancing elegance; straight off the silver screen with a quirky cheesecake twist. Lulu recently won the World Variety Crown at the World Burlesque Games 2018 and has headlined and performed at festivals all over Europe.Notably, Lulu has performed at London Burlesque Festival, Oslo Burlesque Festival, Berlin Burlesque Week, Croatian Cabaret & Burlesque Festival, Best of Burlesque (Edinburgh Fringe), Neverworld Festival, Barefoot Festival, Chichester Cabaret Club, London Tattoo Convention and many more, has been featured in Vintage Life Magazine and also won the title of Miss Pinup UK in 2015
excellent Vintage songstress
enchant you with her superb voice....Sexy award winning, this vintage jazz cabaret singer and performance artist it’s @aletiaupstairs
EVIE LA POM
aka Emily Gloyens
From Swan Lake to showgirl; Evie is the fallen ballerina. Whilst she still occasionally dabbles in pointe shoes and tutus, rhinestones, glitter and tassels are now her true calling. Give this Pom a stage and watch her sparkle.
Emily started out her career as an actress and singer, playing roles such as ‘Gabby’ in As the Bell Rings on Disney Channel, ‘Ed’ in Midsomer Murders on ITV, and ‘Little Cosette’ in Les Miserables. A professionally trained dancer, she performed in the Olympic Opening Ceremony and has worked as a cabaret dancer in Bournemouth and London since 2012.
HOLLY HUDSON is a newcomer on the London circuit and hails from flyover country in America. She has also been, in various incarnations of her life so far, an actor, director, ghostwriter, and TV texting hostess. Yes, really. Holly is a winner of things not yet won. She is also the author of The Badass Single Mom’s Survival Guide series, and her stand up offers her observations on single parenting, cougars, and the occasional dick joke, just for good measure. “Holly, where have you been?” (THE GHOST OF JOAN RIVERS) “A real-life Mrs. Maisel. Sort of.” (HOLLY’S THERAPIST)
Doors 7.30 pm Showtime 8.30 pm
adv tickets only £12.50 / concessions NHS £10.00 or £15 at door
for info Tel 07932 338203
to speak to one of our friendly team
Please note that line ups are subject to late change but are correct at time of going to press.
CAMDEN CABARET BURLESQUE DRAG SHOW
|20:30 - 23:00||£12.50|
students NHS nurses
CAMDEN CABARET BURLESQUE DRAG SHOW
|20:30 - 23:00||£10.00|
The Oxford Tavern, 256, Kentish Town Road, London NW5 2AA, London
Chalk Farm (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.