- No reviews.
- 67 Pizza Lounge Bar
67 Pizza & Lounge Bar
43 Chalk Farm Road NW1 8AJ London
(opposite Camden stables market )
A few mins walk from either Camden Town or Chalk Farm tube
( Free parking available in Primrose Hill area
CAMDEN CABARET with Loud & Queerly
NOT A NIGHT AT THE BLACK CAP’
Camden Cabaret are pleased to hand over the night to our Loud & Queerly friends to celebrate the historically important and iconic LGBTQ+ pub and performance venue, The Black Cap. For over five years the #WeAreTheBlackCap campaign has fought the Cap’s owners and property developers to save and restore the pub as the queen of Camden High Street, and as the ‘Palladium of Drag’ for another 300+ years. #LoudandQueerly, the LGBTQ+ performance collective, have dragged together a showcase of cabaret and verity to celebrate The Black Cap and the campaign to save and restore the pub to its rightful place. The night will also raise funds for the #WeAreTheBlackCap campaign fighting fund. So buy a ticket and join in the fun and games. If you can’t make it but want to help the campaign you can make a donation directly: http://www.weareblackcap.com/donate/Thank you.
HOSTED BY THE IMMACULATE COMPERE HIMSELF ALEX GREEN.Alex Green is an entertainer, singer, writer, and cabaret star. He is also Director of the production company #LoudandQueerly; producing highly acclaimed events and shows at venues across the UK. Since the 1980s he has recorded and released original music as Power to Dream. He also performs soul inspired live shows and is a highly sought after host and public speaker for cabaret shows and events. He is also an LGBTQ+ activist leading the #WeAreTheBlackCap campaign to save the legendary Black Cap pub in Camden Town, London.YouTube: Alex Green – Loud & Queerly TV Facebook/Instagram: @loudandqueerly
award winning sex symbol, actress, singer,
MISS KRYSAL BALL
Miss Krystal Ball award winning sex symbol, actress, singer, and good time girl - the star of 1970s erotic films such as ‘Confessions of a Window Cleaner 69’ and ‘Spray Misty On Moi’ is a cabaret and drag scene shimmering star. By day she reads tea leaves for paying customers while working at the local Morrison’s checkout. She can also be seen turnings tricks in Covent Garden; her clown magic show has the crowds eating out of her hands. A night she hangs around back alleys in Soho; waiting to tread the boards of some of London’s bleakest basement cabaret bars.Facebook: @misskrystalball Instagram: @misskrystalball1
cabaret vintage-style vocalist & multi-instrumentalist
Miss Jones is a vintage-style vocalist & multi-instrumentalist based in London & brand ambassador for Lengardo Guitars.The queen of blues-infused singing and guitar playing, Miss Jones hails homage to the great Johnny Cash, Wanda Jackson, Nina Simone, Big Mama Thornton, Robert Johnson, Elvis & Peggy-Lee to name a few.Miss Jones has performed at many prestigious venues, including Alexandra Palace, Wilton's Music Hall & Phoenix Art's Bar to name a few. And with four residencies including Cahoots, Daisy Green Collection, Blue Posts pub under her leopard print belt, Miss Jones will have an EP for release by the end of 2020.
Multi Award-Winning crowd pleasing vintage singer and comedian
“Delivers a potent set with resonant clarity and a biting intent aligned with her stage persona, which is both formidable and wry.” – Ben Walters (The Scotsman)“Aletia gave a great performance full of passion and humour. The audience loved it.” ✭✭✭✭✭ – Patrick Harrington (Counter Culture)“Challenging and courageous. This lady in red shines like a newborn star.” – Kevin Short (International Times)“A Queer Love Of Dix is a quality piece of theatre and performance art…a well-crafted script and beautifully sung songs…a performance of mastery.” ✭✭✭✭✭ – Mark Calvert (Mumble)“Aletia Upstairs, a spectacular performance artist and scholar…masterly construct…skilful intermediacy.” ✭✭✭✭✭ – James O’Brien (Edinburgh Festival.org)“Important and inspirational work; The words, and songs,are spoken and sung with such thought-provoking purity and love.” – Kevin Short (International Times)“One of those little Edinburgh Fringe gems — Upstairs is joyful, sulky, sexy and seductive as Mata Hari. Do go and see this if you can.” ✭✭✭✭✭ – Carrie Gooch (ScotsGay)“A strong performance that includes attractive and evocative singing.” ✭✭✭✭ – Theatre Guide London“Strong, melodic and dramatic delivery…Evocatively punctuates the narrative with songs.” – The Stage“She can write, she understands the use of irony.” – BPM Magazine“Knows how to own a stage…her style was refreshing, moody and beautiful.” – The South African“Aletia was mind-blowing.” – Live Jam TV“She has an earthy, raw voice with a lot of potential and honest emotion. Her down-tempo songs are her true strength.” – London Music Blog
The wonderfully colourful, totally unique and flamboyant Thai entertainer,
TV panellist and actress.
The wonderfully colourful, totally unique and flamboyant Thai entertainer, TV panellist and actress. Expect fun, loud, extreme energy.Best known for her time on Big Brother in 2010 where ‘Cookie Love’ stole viewer’s hearts. She has starred in pantomime in Leicester Square Theatre, London and Dance House Theatre, Manchester. As well as organising and hosting major Thai cultural festival events across the UK. Over the past two years she has focused on her stand-up and cabaret comedy performances winning a ‘New Act of the Year’ nomination for the LGBTQ+ magazine QX.
Doors 7.00 pm Showtime 8.00 pm
Please note six people maximum from two households only
adv tickets only £12.50 / concessions £10.00
Special meal deal Any fire oven pizza or pasta + side dish only £10.00
Drinks at normal pub prices
For info Tel 07932 338203
Please note that we are following / social distancing / guidelines
Table seating / Table service /One way system
If for any reason we are unable to go ahead We will give a full refund
Cabaret .Burlesque show best seat
|20:00 - 22:00||£12.50|
Cabaret .Burlesque show best seat
|20:00 - 22:00||£10.00|
67 Pizza Lounge Bar, 43, Chalk Farm Road, London, NW1 8AJ
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.