Come join us at our Saturday VOGA & Coffee sessions in London's latest rooftop bar, The Nest at Treehouse Hotel London. Opening early exclusively for our class, enjoy a VOGA class followed by a complimentary barista brewed coffee, tea or juice. If you fancy making a meal out of it, check out Treehouse's top rated modern Mexican brunch menu that is raising the eyebrows of The Telegraph, The Nudge & Evening Standard. To reserve your table, please contact their restaurant directly on 020 3988 4273.
If you haven't already heard about VOGA, It's a fusion of yoga and dance: the perfect blend of fitness and fashion set to an iconic dance music soundtrack and designed to empower. It’s for all ages, skills and fitness levels, offering a uniquely holistic and cardio experience which guarantees results. The vision is to inspire that essentially 80s joy to working out, adding sass and glamour to your daily exercise routine. VOGA is the haute couture of fitness. Think Vogue. Think Yoga. This is VOGA.
VOGA & Coffee, Tea or Juice - 10am
A Power Hour VOGA Flow followed by a complimentary coffee, tea or juice. Private table provided. If you would like to have food from Treehouse's brunch menu, please call the venue directly to make a reservation in advance. VOGA Flow is a flowing sequence, set to dreamy disco and 80's classics and designed to allow you let your inhibitions go, Madonna style. Great for those new to VOGA.
|10:00 - 11:00||£25.00|
VOGA & BRUNCH
A Power Hour VOGA Flow followed by a Rooftop complimentary drink & Brunch. You can choose from the Brunch Menu in the gorgeous Madera Restaurant below - Brunch Dish, Side Dish and Cocktail.
VOGA Sessions are flowing breath-synchronised movements, set to dreamy disco and 80's classics and designed to allow you let your inhibitions go, Madonna style. Perfect level for those new to VOGA.
|11:00 - 13:30||£60.00|
The Nest at Treehouse, Treehouse Hotel, 14-15 Langham Place, London, W1B 2QS
Oxford Circus (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.