HOUSE AND GARAGE BRUNCH BBQ SESSION
- No reviews.
- PITCH Stratford
between 12pm and 1pm - which you won't want to miss out on
Ticket option 2.
FREE TICKET AND DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE FOR BIRTHDAYS OR LARGE GROUPS OF 9
PROVIDING THE ENTERTAINMENT.
Pitch will be operating to comply within the government guidelines related
to the COVID-19 pandemic. The safety of our staff and customers is paramount.
Groups must arrive together and be seated together to enable us to minimise
queuing times. You are able to book more than one table however we
cannot currently guarantee they will be close to each other and you
will not be able to "visit" other tables during the
session. As government guidance updates, we may look to add larger
tables as a booking option. This is a seated event.
• VIP booths available for 6 people
• Benches available for up to 2 people shared table.
If your session is cancelled due to increased government restrictions or
any further unforeseen circumstances a full refund will be offered.
No refunds are offered in case of bad weather.
Extra cleaning will be ongoing, hand wash stations will be available at
entrance, exit & toilets.
Music will only be at a background level.
Please use public transport.
GROUP TICKET 1
4 ppl + bottomless rum (12-1pm) + bbq chicken meal
|12:00 - 17:00||£140.00|
GROUP TICKET 5
2 ppl + bottomless rum (12-1pm) + bbq chicken meal
|12:00 - 17:00||£70.00|
GROUP TICKET 2
6ppl + private booth + bottomless rum (12-1pm) + bbq chicken meal
|12:00 - 17:00||£240.00|
GROUP TICKET 3
4ppl + Bottomless Rum Punch for 1 hour (Food not included)
|12:00 - 17:00||£108.00|
GROUP TICKET 4
2ppl + Bottomless Rum Punch for 1 hour (Food not included)
|12:00 - 17:00||£54.00|
FREE BIRTHDAY AND GROUP DISCOUNT
9ppl + Bottomless Rum Punch for 1 hour ) + bbq chicken meal
|12:00 - 17:00||£240.00|
PITCH Stratford, 2, Bridge Terrace, Stratford, E15 3FF
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.