Garage Brunch Outdoors: July 18th
- No reviews.
- The Brixton Courtyard
GARAGE BRUNCH IS BACK!!!
RETURNING TO AN AMAZING, SAFE, OUTDOOR VENUE!
COME LIVE YOUR BEST POST LOCKDOWN LIFE AT THE ORIGINAL & OFFICIAL GARAGE BRUNCH! FEATURING 1 HOUR OF BOTTOMLESS COCKTAILS, A 2-COURSE MEAL AND, OF COURSE, ALL THE BIGGEST UKG ARTISTS & MUSIC IN ONE BOOMIN DAY PARTY!
BOTTOMLESS COCKTAILS START THE MOMENT THE DOORS OPEN SO DON’T BE SNOOZING – GET HERE UUURLY! ONCE YOU’VE DRAINED YOUR GLASSES, WE’LL BE SERVING YOU UP A BANGING 2 COURSE MEAL, ACCOMPANIED BY OUR INFAMOUS GARAGE BINGO - WHILST OUR RESIDENT DJ’S, SO SOLID'S DJ SWISS & DJ LONYO (GARAGE GIRLS), SPIN ALL YOUR FAVOURITE UK GARAGE CHUUUNES!
🏆 LONDON LIFESTYLE AWARDS WINNERS 2019 🏆
TICKETS: FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY INDIVIDUAL TICKETS ARE NOT AVAILABLE, ONLY GROUPS OF 4-12
TIME: 12PM - 4PM
MUSIC: UK GARAGE BABY!!!
LOCATION: THE BRIXTON COURTYARD, SW9 6LH
BOTTOMLESS COCKTAILS: 12PM – 1PM
FOOD: 2-COURSE MEAL MENU (SET MENU | MENU SUBJECT TO CHANGE | VEGAN OPTIONS AVAILABLE)
WE REGRET THAT WE ARE UNABLE TO CATER TO COELIACS.
***GROUP BOOKINGS PROCEDURE***
THE MAIN BOOKING PERSON NEEDS TO EMAIL YO@GARAGEBRUNCH.COM WITH 1 COMPLETE LIST OF ALL GUEST NAMES AND THEIR DIETARY REQUIREMENTS.
All groups must arrive together.
All guests will be asked to use provided hand sanitiser upon entry to the venue.
ID required and will be scanned upon entry.
Please aim to arrive 30 minutes before the start of your session, so we can get everyone into the venue safely and please keep a 1-metre distance from other groups while queuing and at all times.
Please have your tickets ready to be scanned on your phones.
Payments will be card only, and contactless where possible.
There are covered and uncovered booths available. We will not be able to move tables in the event of adverse weather.
Please don’t arrange to meet in larger groups than your table allows. Keep to your own table area. We cannot allow tables to join together.
We have taken all possible precautions to make sure that groups can be safely separated and the venue facilities are safe — but we must rely on the judgement of customers with regards to the makeup of their groups. Please only attend in groups you are happy to comply with government advice and your own circumstances.
PHOTOGRAPHY & VIDEOGRAPHY WILL BE TAKEN AT THE EVENT AND MAY BE POSTED ON OUR ONLINE PLATFORMS. IF YOU WOULD LIKE ANY IMAGE OF YOURSELF REMOVED PLEASE EMAIL US AT YO@GARAGEBRUNCH.COM
MON, WENS, THURS, FRI FROM 10 AM - 6 PM
*TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY (SEE WEBSITE)*
The Brixton Courtyard, 261 Brixton Rd, London, SW9 6LH
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.