Garage Brunch 25th May - GARAGE MC SPECIAL
- Secret London Location
Garage Brunch is delighted to invite you to their monthly event on the 25th May!
Microphone Champions, stand up! Garage Brunch is turning the mic over to you, the voices of the rave. Garage Brunch present the MC Special! Wheel it up!
When I say Garage, you say Brunch! This one’s dedicated to the spitters, rappers and punchline packers in the audience and team. We’re kicking off the brunch with 1 hour of bottomless cocktails, followed by a 2 course meal to get you ready for the flows and madness our MCs will provide for you! We’ve previously had So Solid Crew, Twin MCs amongst others, so come with your best game if you plan on touching the mic! Oh, and of course, there’ll be the usual entertainment, activities and games, as well as the baddest selection from the baddest DJs in the game! This one’s for you garage goers so come and step up to the mic!
Event time: 12 noon - 5pm
Bottomless cocktails 12pm-1pm
***GROUP BOOKING PROCEDURE***
A LOCATION REVEAL WILL BE SENT FOR THIS EVENT ON THE MONDAY BEFORE. IF YOU WISH TO BE SEATED WITH YOUR BREDRINS, ONLY THE MAIN BOOKING PERSON NEEDS TO RESPOND TO THE LOCATION REVEAL WITH 1 COMPLETE LIST OF ALL GUEST NAMES AND THEIR DIETARY REQUIREMENTS (PLEASE DO NOT INCLUDE ENTRY ONLY AFTER 2:30 PM TICKET HOLDERS, AS NO SEATS, ARE ALLOCATED FOR THIS TICKET TYPE).
TICKETS ARE SOLD ON A FIRST -COME - FIRST - SERVED - BASIS.
Tickets: (Tickets include entry, 2-course meal and an hour of Bottomless Cocktails)
- *Location will be emailed on Monday before the event
- ** Tables may be removed after the food service is completed to create room for getting down!
***Will be added soon.
For more information please take a look at our website: www.garagebrunch.com and email email@example.com
All ticket sales are non-refundable. Over 21s only
1st release tickets
|12:00 - 17:00||£39.99|
2nd release tickets
|12:00 - 17:00||£44.99|
3rd release tickets
|12:00 - 17:00||£49.99|
Secret London Location, Secret London Location
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 21 years of age. Identification may be required.