Piccadilly is the brand's flagship restaurant, set in a beautiful townhouse just off Regent Street, encompassing the ultimate Gaucho experience in the West End. Impeccable Argentinian steaks, flavours of Latin America and a perfectly curated drinks list are all enjoyed in uncompromised elegance in the…
CASAMIGOS' CINCO DE MAYO BOTTOMLESS BRUNCH
Casamigos, the ultra-premium tequila and mezcal brand created by long-time friends George Clooney, Rande Gerber and Michael Meldman, is taking over our bottomless Electro Brunch for special 'Cinco de Mayo' bank holiday edition at Gaucho Piccadilly on Sunday 5th May. A day dedicated to celebrating liberation, we'll be emancipating you from London for the afternoon taking you to the countryside of Mexico. Sunday vibes will be created by the perfect mix of chilled electro beats, tequila-sipping and tables laden with Latin American inspired brunch. Casamigos literally translates to 'house of friends', so gather your nearest and dearest and come over to ours for a fiesta.
What to expect:
- Casamigos bar takeover
- Unlimited food and cocktails (Terms and conditions)
- DJ curating the best bank holiday chilled beats
- Mixology moment on our Secret Terrace
25, Swallow Street, W1B 4QR
Piccadilly Circus (Tube)
*One drink per person at any one time. Our brunch and beverage offering is only available for a maximum of 90 minutes from the reservation/seating time. Gaucho promotes responsible drinking and will refuse service if you or your guests appear intoxicated. Management will not tolerate poor behaviour towards staff or other guests and you will be asked to leave if your party do not respect these rules.
*Our reservation team will be in touch to confirm your dining slot as well as any allergies or dietary requirements for you and your guests.
*All tickets are non-refundable.
*All prices include VAT and a discretionary 12.5% service charge will be added to your bill. Some dishes may contain nuts, please let us know if you have any allergies or intolerances - we are happy to provide you with any allergen information you need.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.