Big Hair Don't Care! 80s Brunch
Whether you’re a new romantic, pop pirate or Caribbean Queen, grab your Ellnett and crimpers, and Flashdance your shoulder pad clad, aerobasized booties down to Impossible Things Entertainment’s 'Big Hair Don't Care! 80s brunch’. It’s their biggest bonced brunch yet!
Bring your A-Team game and Let’s Get Physical to compete for party prizes and ‘purple rain’ shots. Wanna be Bonnie Tylers and Freddie Mercurys, polish your turnarounds and make sure your backcombing is en pointe to air grab your way through classic 80s power ballads in our lip synch battles.
The sky is the limit for your crowning glories and endorphin levels, with super talented singer hosts performing a powerhouse of pop hits that will have you Getting into the Groove and Footloose as you moonwalk to the dance floor!
Choose Life, CHOOSE BRUNCH!
WHAT YOU GET
- Ticket for 1 to Big Hair Don't Care 80s Brunch
- 1 hour of bottomless booze
- 3-course brunch meal (1PM til 2PM)
- Themed entertainment and games
- Top DJs and singing hosts playing 80s party music mashups
Greek Yoghurt with Wild Berry Compote
Summer Berry Fruit Salad (V)
MAIN: – Served on English Toasted Muffin
Smashed Avocado & mushroom (V)
Waffles with Vanilla Ice Cream & Maple Syrup
Chocolate + Almond Tart, Vegan Vanilla Ice Cream (V)
Brunch + 1 hr Bottomless Booze + Show + DJ Party
Stables Market Camden Town NW1 8AH
Camden Town (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.