On the hunt for cosy pubs in West Hampstead? The Black Lion is a fabulous shout. The venue has everything you need for all seasons, from its stylish interiors to its beautiful and big beer garden. And when the sports are showing? You can expect these folks to screen the action - we mean golf, rugby,football…
All I Want for Christmas is Brunch
- No reviews.
- The Black Lion, West Hampstead
Wear your favourite Christmas jumper and get ready for Chrimbo with us! It's just like Mariah said.... All we want for Christmas is.... BRUNCH! Choose from a variety of breakfasts covering all tastes, as well as GF, Veggie & Vegan options! and get 2.5h of bottomless drinks, choosing from; Mimosas, Bloody Mary's or Prosecco. Live music, performances, quizzes, sing-a-longs and giveaways!
Booking is essential, Wham! & Mariah singalong compulsory!
11AM seat and eat with background music - bottomless starts
12PM entertainment starts
1PM bottomless ends
2PM entertainment ends
2-2.30PM background music
NB: Strictly no dogs and no children.
Book tickets together to ensure that your group is allocated a table together.
If booking separately, please add a note when purchasing your ticket and let us know who you want to sit with!
All I Want for Christmas is Boozy Brunch
Choose from one of our tasty Brunch dishes and enjoy 2 hours of bottomless Prosecco, Pilsner Lager or House Red or White wine.
|11:00 - 14:00||£35.00|
All I Want for Christmas is Boozy Brunch with cocktails
Choose from one of our tasty brunch dishes and enjoy 2 hours of bottomless Prosecco, Pilsner Lager, House Red or White wine or a choice of our sexy cocktails!
|11:00 - 14:00||£40.00|
The Black Lion, West Hampstead, 295, West End Lane, London, NW6 1LG
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.