- No reviews.
- Clayton Hotel City of London
Enjoy the ultimate Weekend Brunch experience in the heart of East London at Clayton Hotel City of London, showcasing a curated 2-course Brunch menu paired with free-flowing Prosecco.
Get together and enjoy go-easy weekend vibes at the Clayton Hotel City of London, one of the best Brunch spots in E1, with an indulgent and unhurried start to the day.
Savour our carefully crafted Brunch dishes and enjoy foods such as Crispy Chicken Waffles or Smashed Avocado & Poached Egg On Corn Bread and make sure to leave some room for sweet delights such as Madagascan Vanilla Infused French Toast.
|Bottomless Brunch - 12.00pm||12:00 - 13:00||£29.95|
|Bottomless Brunch - 1.00pm||13:00 - 14:00||£29.95|
|Bottomless Brunch - 2.00pm||14:00 - 15:00||£29.95|
Clayton Hotel City of London, 10, New Drum Street, London, E1 7AT
Aldgate East (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.