Brazilian Bottomless Brunch
- No reviews.
- Made In Brasil
It's time to bring some samba soul into your weekend with London's most exciting bottomless brunch! Gather your squad and join us for a 2-course Brazilian Bottomless Brunch.
Pick a starter and main from our delicious Latin American inspired brunch menu and enjoy 90 minutes of bottomless Caipirinha or Prosecco, or upgrade to our premium cocktails for just £15, with our DJ’s playing the best of bossa nova, samba and latino house to keep the party going all afternoon!
BRAZILIAN PASTRY BASKET
Coxinha - chicken pastry, Pao de queijo - cheese bread and
Pastel de queijo - cheese parcel. All served with garlic mayo
LULA A DORE
Deep fried peppered squid
ESPETINHO DE QUEiJO GRELHADO
Grilled halloumi vegetable skewers
Classic Brazilian slow cooked pork and black bean stew
with rice, farofa, sauteed greens and orange segments
MIXED VEGETABLE MOQUECA
A renowed dish from the Bahia region made with sweet
peppers and coconut milk, served with steamed rice and farofa
ESPETO DE FRANGO
Chicken skewers, steamed rice, vinagrete, farofa, brown beans
9o minutes BOTTOMLESS DRINKS
Make it a premium – add £ 15 per person for
Porn star Martini
Long Island Iced Tea
12.30pm Basic Brunch Package
2 Courses and Bottomless for 2 hours
• Aperol spritz
Terms & Conditions:
*Drinks packages and food menus cannot be mixed
*Last orders will be taken 90 minutes from the booked time
*Last sitting for brunch is at 2.30pm, after this point the brunch will not be available.
*Guests must be aged 18 and over
*Brunch tickets are non-refundable
† We operate a responsible drinking policy.
|12:30 - 14:30||£32.50|
Made In Brasil, 12, Inverness Street, London, NW1 7HJ
Camden Town (Tube)
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight WFL Media Ltd and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.