Join CPBS onboard the Golden Sunrise boat party for the ultimate way to see the fireworks bring in 2015.
Glass of fizz on arrival
All inclusive bar throughout the party
Hot meal of chilli con carne (veg option available to pre-order)
DJ and disco playing throughout the party
Fantastic 5 hour cruise taking in the breathtaking sights of London at night
Outside Houses of Parliament and Big Ben for midnight
Fabulous view of the famous NYE fireworks with no need to purchase a separate ticket
If you wish you'd bought a ticket to see the famous London fireworks but left it too late, there's still a way to see them, and it's even better! You'll get a better view than standing on the embankment, a bar right next to you, easy access to toilets, and the best atmosphere in London town. A glass of fizz as you board and an open bar all night for all beers, wines, soft drinks and single spirits (the only things excluded are bottles of wine, shots and champagne, and these are available to buy on the night). A hot meal of Chilli Con Carne will be served and the DJ and disco will keep you dancing all night long. In fact you'll only stop to ring in the New Year on the back deck and watch that glorious firework display. Bring on 2015!
As well as your event ticket you will also be emailed a boarding pass to enable you to pass through the Mayor's reserved firework watching areas and gain access to the pier. It is essential you print and bring both these tickets as without them you may not be allowed through to the pier.
This is a disco-buffet cruise and while there is seating on board this can not be reserved or guaranteed.
Vegetarian option must be pre-ordered by emailing email@example.com after booking
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.