Boat Party, New Years Eve Party, Date Night, Festival, Something A Little Different
New Year’s Eve is the biggest night of the year, with everyone in the city in high spirits and ready to celebrate new beginnings. The highlight of a New Year’s Eve in London is certainly the extravagant fireworks display, which takes place on the River Thames. As the New Year countdown edges closer and closer, where better to watch the fireworks than on the water itself?
The London fireworks on New Year’s Eve are the hottest ticket in town and the atmosphere on our boat will make this a night to remember forever. Enjoy live music on board and incredible views of the city at night, as you soak up the buzzing atmosphere of one of the most magical nights of the year. Enjoy a welcome drink before departure and then raise a toast to 2016.
Boarding at 9:15pm at Tower Pier, enjoy smooth musical entertainment from a talented duo and access a cash bar throughout the evening. Sailing on the Thames until approximately 1am, this is definitely one of the most enviable ways to see in the New Year in London.
1. The ticket holder voluntarily assumes all risks and danger incidental to the event for which the ticket is issued, whether occurring prior, during or after the event. The ticket holder voluntarily agrees that the management, venue, event participants, DesignMyNight (WFL Media Ltd) and all of their respective agents, officers, directors, owners and employers are expressly released by the ticket holder from any claims arising from such causes.
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.